Our client is looking for several ‘Orderpickers’ in De kwakel.
As an order picker, you distribute the flowers and prepare them for shipment to sister companies. You collect the full containers and transfer them, according to a list, to different trolleys for several customers. It is important to work accurately so that customers receive the right flowers. The trolleys are driven into the cold store using an electric tractor. You also make sure that the flowers look nice in the carts.
There are several vacancies;
- The working days and times are Monday to Friday (in peak periods also the weekends) from 6:00/08:00 a.m. and 3:00/17:00 p.m. (until work is done) This can sometimes run out in busy periods (you work in a 14-degree cold store).
- The working days and times are Monday to Friday (in peak periods also weekends) start between 5:00 and 7:00 am until work is done (approximately 35 hours per week)
- Working days and times are Monday to Thursday in the evening from 16:00/18:00 until work is done (flexible) and Sunday early start between 7:00/9:00. You will work in cold storage and prepare stock for next day (may be considered physically demanding)
Any intake interview can be done via video call if required due to distance. Very convenient 😊
Functie-eisenWhat do we ask of you?
- Geen ervaring vereist! (maar het is fijn als je ervaring hebt!)
- Je bent flexibel en stressbestendig
- Je werkt nauwkeurig
- Flexibel in de piekperiodes (ook mogelijk weekend werk)
- Je kunt goed zelfstandig en in teamverband werken
- Je spreekt Nederlands en/of Engels
- Je bent woonachtig in de regio van De Kwakel
AanbodThe Blue Group gives you a complete offer, a function within the company with a befitting salary, with the focus being a chance of long-term work.
Personal attention and guidance are what you can expect of Blue Group. Besides, there are other training opportunities at Blue.
Have you become enthusiastic? Would you like to start work immediately as an 'order picker' in De Kwakel? Then apply immediately via the application form below. We look forward to your response!