The VCA Safety for Operational Managers (Vol) training is intended for employees with a managerial position. The course prepares you how you and your employees can work safely in a high-risk work environment. If you have completed the course and the exam, you will receive the VCA certificate with a validity of 10 years.
• Course duration: 8 a.m. – 3.30 p.m.
• Exam starts at 3.30 pm.
• Own location is possible, if with large groups *.
• Price includes the course book that you will receive 2 weeks in advance.
* The group size is a maximum of 10 people at our location in Rijswijk and a maximum of 25 people at our location (South Holland region).
What do you learn during the VCA Vol course?
• Laws and regulations in the field of occupational safety
• Recognizing unsafe situations
• Take measures to prevent accidents
• Instruct employees to work safely
An exam agency recognized by VCA Infra administers the exam.
The exam is based on the final and test term VCA. These final and test terms describe what you need to know and be able to do for the VCA exam.