The direction sees the quality policy as an important tool for controlling the company activities and to get more insight into the processes that are important. The quality policy contributes to the wishes and needs of our clients.
- Pillars of the management system are efficiency and effectiveness of environmental processes aimed at reducing and deliberately removing the waste stream
- The policy is aligned with the ISO 9001 norm and has been completely implemented within the management system.
- It is up to the standards of the law and rules.
- It is expected of all employees that they follow the policy and management system to fulfill the standard quality level.
- Our policy is periodically reviewed and revised once every three years. Unless certain developments make it necessary
The direction declares responsibility for the execution, security, and control of the established quality policy and shall revise this every three years.
The policy has the following goals:
- It fulfills the laws and rules.
- The work must be done according to the guidelines stated in the latest ISO 9001.
- Realizing the goals that have been named, will be evaluated and adjusted yearly by the management.
Rijswijk, September 2020
On behalf of the direction of the Blue Groep