When you provide us data as a candidate, employee or client, we store and process this information under these privacy regulations, unless stated otherwise. We will process your data concerning the protection of the protection of personal data.
The Blue Groep is responsible for the processing of your data and is located at Heulweg 25 in Rijswijk.
3. Visit website
In general, our website can be visited without your data being passed on to us.
Like many other websites, this website automatically provides certain technical information about the users of the website, such as the IP address of your computer, date and time of your visit and which pages you visit. However, this information is only used by us in aggregated and non-personally identifiable form, for the management of the website and to make the website more user-friendly and relevant.
We use some cookies to make the website function properly technically. View our Cookie statement.
Our website may contain references and / or hyperlinks to one or more websites of third parties. These privacy regulations do not apply to those websites and we recommend that you read the privacy policies of these third parties so that you are aware of how they handle your data.
4. Why do we collect personal data?
We collect and process your data for the performance of our services, including temporary employment and secondment, recruitment and selection, job coaching, HR consulting, absenteeism policy, payrolling and salary administration.
More specifically, we process your data:
• To be able to make you offers and / or to provide information about our services and other activities and to be able to better tailor them to your wishes and qualities;
• To approach you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotional campaigns that may be of interest to you, only if you have registered for them (opt-in);
• To assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation for permanent, temporary work or an assignment, whereby use can also be made of test results, reference checks (whether or not by engaging third parties) etc;
to enter into and maintain an employee or personnel / brokerage relationship with you and to perform the relevant administration for this;
• To fulfill our reintegration obligations and to help people with a great (er) distance from the labor market find work;
• To be able to record an assignment in agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfill the agreement with the client;
• For designing your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing;
• For management purposes including management information, providing internal controls, operational safety, auditing, and auditing;
• For quality purposes such as certification;
• To apply for subsidies, premium discounts, etc.
• If we have entered into an employee or personnel / brokerage relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labor laws, tax and social security laws, anti-fraud and national and international sanctions laws
5. What data do we collect from you?
We process the personal data that are necessary for our services. You are responsible for the correctness and relevance of the information you provide.
More specifically, the following personal data of candidates and employees are processed, insofar as relevant and necessary: name and address data (name, address, place of residence), e-mail address, telephone number, nationality, date and place of birth, gender, marital status, curriculum vitae (CV), work experience, bank account number, policy or customer number health insurer, education and training data, copy of certificates, references, copy of passport photo, copy of ID certificate, citizen service number, (copy) work permit, (copy) employment contract, copy of residence permit and copy of VAR.
The following personal data of clients and business relations is processed: (business) name and address details (name, address, place of business / residence), e-mail address, data for maintaining the relationship, job and contact details.
The personal data are insofar as necessary for the use of activities and the deployment of our services. We may pass on your data to clients and relations, suppliers (for example training authorities), audit authorities, government institutions, subcontractors and to companies and / or persons that we have engaged to carry out certain genomes (including processors). Also, we may provide your data to third parties, if we are based on legal laws and / or regulations, a court order or if we have received permission from you.
6. Special personal data
We only use special personal data if this is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, insofar as explicit permission has been given, or insofar as this is otherwise permitted by law. By “special personal data” is meant data about race, religion or belief, health, political life, trade union membership, criminal personal data and / or personal data about unlawful or annoying behavior
7. How long is your data kept?
We do not store your data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which this data was collected and we comply with applicable laws and regulations. Periodically it is checked whether it is still necessary to keep the personal data.
8. Security and Confidentiality
We think it is important that your data is well protected. We, therefore, take appropriate precautions to protect your data against or any form of unlawful processing and require third parties who treat or process you for us to do the same, regardless of whether this processing is in the Netherlands or elsewhere. These measures include both technical and organizational measures. Technical measures include physical and password protection. Organizational measures include, for example, limiting access to qualified personnel with a duty of confidentiality. The measures taken provide an appropriate security level given the risks of the processing and the nature of the data to be protected.
9. Access, correction or deletion
You have the right to access the information we hold about your personal data, and you can request us to correct, revise or completely delete the information provided. If you wish, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Blue Groep, PO Box 3294, 2280 GG in Rijswijk. We are legally obliged to grant your request after 1 month at the latest.
10. Questions, remarks, and complaints
If you have questions, remarks, or complaints about the privacy regulations or the way we act with your data then, you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also send a letter to Blue Groep. Address 3294, 2280 GG Rijswijk. We strive to respond within four weeks to your question, complaint, or remark.
11. Changes to privacy regulations