BedrijfsprofielBlue provides services in the broadest sense from 5 branches:
- Staffing, secondment, recruitment and selection in various industries from technical and production to agro personnel.
- Facility services including cleaning of offices, owners' associations, business premises, glass and facade cleaning, and pest control.
- Various webshops, including cleaning materials, agents and machines.
For a leading importer and exporter of over 400 fresh products, part of an international group of companies. We are looking for a quality control inspector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate quality control inspector within our Technical department. In this dynamic position you will be responsible for checking incoming and outgoing fruit and vegetables and working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
As part of the technical team you will be responsible for safeguarding food quality, providing advice and guidance where needed and feeding back to our suppliers and internal teams.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Inspecting produce against internal or external specifications (marketing standards, QPI specifications; customer specifications)
- Classifying batches against specification and advising onward usage
- Inspecting batches against the applicable phytosanitary requirements for the country of destination
- Discussing inspection results and agreeing decisions with internal and external parties
- Discuss and advise subsequent actions with internal and external parties
- Supplier assessment
- Management and implementation of specific customer requirements
Functie-eisenWhat do we expect from you?
- We are looking for candidates with vocational education (Netherlands: MBO 4) or a degree level qualification (bachelor), preferably in agronomy or similar
- You will have in depth knowledge of several product groups, for example tomatoes, peppers, avocado
- The successful candidate must be able to establish and maintain a good professional relationships with colleagues, growers, suppliers and customers
- They must have a service oriented attitude, excellent communication skills and persuasiveness
- Reporting skills are essential alongside problem solving and critical thinking
- They should be efficient, accustomed to working in a fast paced environment and have a good eye for detail whilst also contributing to the departments administrative needs
Working within this company means working in an international environment within a multicultural organization. Candidates need to have the capacity to adapt to many different cultures and environments as well as being able to demonstrate good teamwork skills. A high level of autonomy, tenacity and flexibility are required in this position. Candidates should be willing to work in shifts, including Saturdays.
For this position it is mandatory to have a good command of English, you should be willing to learn Dutch, other language skills are an advantage. Possession of driving license B is a necessity.
AanbodThe Blue Group offers you a complete offer; a suitable salary in a position within a company with a long-term focus and therefore a chance of long-term employment. Personal attention and guidance is what you can expect from the Blue Group. In addition, there are training opportunities at Blue.
Have you become enthusiastic? Would you like to start work immediately as 'Quality control inspector' in De Lier? Then apply immediately via the application form below. We look forward to your response!
Zoek vergelijkbare vacatures: