BedrijfsprofielBlue engages themselves with service provision in the broadest sense from 5 locations.
- Recruiting, secondment, selecting, and temporary employment in various branches from technical and production to agricultural.
- Facility services including cleaning of offices, VVAS, business premises, glass and facade cleaning, pest control.
- Various webshops, for example, cleaning materials, recourses, and machines.
Youll be responsible for the effective and smooth running of the production process as a Machine Operator. Youll be carrying out repacking activities and will be specifically involved with operating and setting up the sorting machine(s). You, as one of our operators, will be an important link before, during and after the production process. This means you are also responsible for a team which works on the line. You and your team will be observing and following the correct quality handling, in line with the Halls product specifications. This will naturally need to be done in an efficient and practical manner. You will also be making sure the sorted batches are correctly registered and reported, using a scan system. You will report to the Production Supervisor, who will provide you with support.
Do you have work experience in the fruit and vegetable sector and do you know you have potential for operating a machine and managing a team? Then our client is even willing to train you as a machine operator!
A machine operators tasks include:
- Operating, setting up and adjusting the machines
- Administrative processing of the produced quantities
- Signalling any deviations
- Communicating with colleagues, making sure everyone is aware of what is going on within the production department
- Daily meetings with supervisors about work planning
- You will carefully monitor the quality and delivery time
- You will take responsibility for materials
- You will resolve any possible faults
- Supervision and coordination, including compliance with company and safety instructions
- Work experience in the fruit and vegetable sector, preferably in avocados
- You have leadership qualities and can manage a team
- Experience with sorting machines for the potatoes, fruit and vegetable sector would be a huge advantage
- Physically strong, as youll be on your feet all day
- Accurate; solution focussed & flexible
- An enthusiastic, energetic attitude with the drive to learn
- Flexible and curious about process improvements
- Good command of the English language, Dutch would be appreciated. Do you speak Polish? Then that would be an advantage too
- Own transport
AanbodThe Blue Group gives you a complete offer, a function within the company with a befitting salary, with the focus being a chance of long-term work.
Personal attention and guidance are what you can expect of Blue Group. Besides, there are other training opportunities at Blue.
Are you excited? And do you want to work as an machine operator at Maasdijk? Apply now through the application form below. We look forward to your response!