BedrijfsprofielBlue engages themselves with service provision in the broadest sense from 5 locations.
- Recruiting, secondment, selecting, and temporary employment in various branches from technical and production to agricultural.
- Facility services including cleaning of offices, VVAS, business premises, glass and facade cleaning, pest control.
- Various webshops, for example, cleaning materials, recourses, and machines.
Our client is looking for several ‘Expedition employees’ in De kwakel.
Customers’ orders are processed from various Logistics Service Centres. The expedition employees ensure daily that the batches of flowers and plants, are made transport-ready for the customers. The aim of the job is to prepare shipments for dispatch to branches and customers and to unload the lorries with flowers, plants and return batches.
As a Shipping Assistant, your duties mainly consist of helping to prepare, load and check on the loading buffer and related tasks (may be considered physically demanding).
Working days are Monday to Friday (in peak periods also weekends)
You start between 7:00 and 10:00 and finish between 15:00 and 17:00 (until work is done). This can sometimes take longer in busy periods
Functie-eisenWhat do we ask of you?
- Geen ervaring vereist! (maar het is fijn als je ervaring hebt!)
- Flexibel voor piekperiodes en reguliere eindtijden (eindproces dus klaar is klaar)
- Het is fysiek zwaar werk
- Je werkt nauwkeurig
- Je kunt goed zelfstandig en in teamverband werken
- Je spreekt Nederlands en/of Engels
- Je bent woonachtig in de regio van De Kwakel
AanbodThe Blue Group gives you a complete offer, a function within the company with a befitting salary, with the focus being a chance of long-term work.
Personal attention and guidance are what you can expect of Blue Group. Besides, there are other training opportunities at Blue.
Have you become enthusiastic? Would you like to start work immediately as 'Expedition employee' in De Kwakel? Then apply immediately via the application form below. We look forward to your response!